Learn from leading faculty members and industry experts
Dr. Bharath Jayaraman
PhD from University of Utah
He is a faculty member at Department of Computer Science, University at Buffalo, USA & Adjunct Faculty at Amrita School of Engineering.
Dr. Keshavan Varadarajan
PhD from IISC
He completed his PhD from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore with 11+ years experience as a software engineer & a hardware architect.
B.E Computer Science Visveswaraya Tech. University
She has 15+ years of experience in the areas of networking, storage, and cloud security in both large tech companies as well as start-ups.
Dr. Ratna Krishnamoorthy
PhD from University of Tokyo
She completed her PhD from University of Tokyo, Japan, Postdoc from NUS Singapore with 4+ years teaching & research experience.
Dr. Georg Gutjahr
PhD University of Vienna
He has a B.S. in Data Engineering and a Ph.D. in Statistics from the University of Vienna, Austria with postdoc for 6 years at the University of Bremen, Germany.
Dr Subhasri Duttagupta
PhD IIT Mumbai
She has completed her M. Tech. degree in Parallel computing and then received a Doctorate degree in sensor networks, both from the IIT, Mumbai.
PhD Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
He has 22+ years of experience, 11 years of which are in the IT industry and 11 years in teaching.
Dr. Vivek Menon
PhD Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
He has 20 years of teaching experience. His research on smart environments with SUNY at Buffalo, USA has been featured in international journals.
The upGrad-Amrita Ahead Online Advantage
- Learning through outstanding faculty from India and abroad
- 3200+ hours of learning
- Free-of-cost industry renowned certifications training for Amazon Web services, CISCO, IBM
- Range of electives in IOT, Cyber physical Systems, Cloud computing, Cognitive Computing
- Master advanced tools, techniques, algorithms reshaping digital landscape
- Dedicated course mentors
- Reading material & video lectures: Uploaded every week prior to the live sessions
- Quizzes and Assignments: Once a week every week
- Our dedicated Student Support Team is available 7 days a week from 09 AM to 09 PM IST to resolve your non-academic queries.
- Email us on email@example.com to receive a response within 24 hours. For any urgent queries, please use the Call Back option on the learning platform and get a response within 2 working hours.
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live doubt resolution sessions for each subject per weekend
- Ample opportunity to get involved with our social organisation across India to help students develop a sharp mindset to create impact and shareholder return.
- Students also have the opportunity to bring fruition to their ideas with our in-house business incubator-Amrita TBI-a non profit startup incubator supported by Govt. of India and Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham that funds, mentors and nourishes ideas.
There are 4 simple steps in the Admission Process which are mentioned below:
Step 1: Connect with an Admission Counsellor
Get free 1:1 guidance from upGrad's Admission Counsellors and start your application process.
Step 2: Upload Documents
Fill the online application form and upload all the necessary documents.
Step 3: Verification
A Counsellor will reach out to you via email/ call to verify your details.
Step 4: Enrollment
Complete the payment process and enroll to the programme.
Amrita-Ahead Online's Learners Work At
Opening doors to the best industry hiring leaders