Benefits with upGrad
360 Degree Career Support services, Personalised Mentorship from Industry Experts, Hands-on Projects & Hackathons, Peer Networking opportunities & a whole lot more to help you master Machine Learning & AI.
- upGrad Elevate: Virtual hiring drive giving you the opportunity to interview with upGrad's 300+ hiring partners
- Job Opportunities Portal: Gain exclusive access to upGrad's Job Opportunities portal which has 100+ openings from upGrad's hiring partners at any given time
- Relevant Internship opportunities for learners open to gaining hands-on experience
- Top performers in Hackathons will have the opportunity to interview with the host company
- Post graduation Career Support: live sessions with industry mentors to guide you, dedicated mentorship, & access to upGrad’s career assistance resources
- Get 1:1 Resume Review Sessions with Industry Experts & a dedicated Career Mentor
- Profile Building Workshops: Live sessions on how to build your profile - be it your resume or GitHub profile
- Explore 100+ commonly asked interview questions across modules
- Just-in-Time Interviews: Get company and role-specific preparation with mock interviews right before your actual interviews
- Access to a carefully curated pool of interview resources per company to ensure you're interview-ready
- Fortnightly personalised group (1:8) mentorship sessions with industry experts for pro-active mentoring
- Calls with industry experts for personalised feedback & guidance spread over 3 months
- Live interactive sessions with leading industry experts covering curriculum + advanced topics
- Available all days 9 AM - 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- 12+ projects & assignments and a Capstone Project to choose from 10 options
- 1 Hackathon every quarter to apply learnings
- Live coding classes on Kaggle & OpenCV & sessions to build your Github profile
- Live Discussion forum for peer to peer doubt resolution monitored by technical experts
- Reverse knowledge transfer sessions (FLIP classrooms) with learners tutoring fellow batchmates
- Peer to peer networking opportunities with a alumni pool of 10000+
- Lab walkthroughs of industry-driven projects
Learn from leading ML & AI faculty and industry leaders
Dr. Gabriela Czanner
Faculty - Engineering and Technology
A Senior Lecturer in Statistics and Data Science at Department of Applied Mathematics at LJMU. Her research focus is advanced statistics for decision support.
Dr. Atif Waraich
Faculty - Computer Science
A Senior faculty of Engineering and Technology at LJMU who has multiple publications in the healthcare domain
Prof. Dhiya Al-Jumeily
Professor - Artificial Intelligence
A Senior Member of the IEEE and a Chartered IT Professional. He is a fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy.
Prof. Paulo Lisboa
Head of Dept - Applied Mathematics
Studied mathematical physics at LU and was the chairman of Industrial Mathematics at LJMU in 1996 and Head of Graduate School in 2002
Dean | Academics
Prof. Chandrashekar has a Ph.D. from Mississippi State University and over 10 years of experience in several multinational organisations.
Former Associate Dean
Prof. Anjali has a Ph.D. from Georgia Tech as well as an integrated M.Tech. (EE) from IIT Bombay. She is currently the dean of IIITB
He is PI and nodal officer of the project under the National Mission for Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems.
Prof. G. Srinivasaraghavan
Prof. Srinivasaraghavan has a Ph.D. in Computer Science from IIT Kanpur and 18 years of experience with Infosys Technologies as well as several other Fortune 500 companies.
Director | Data Science
He has a Ph.D. (Dual) from Penn State University as well as a B.Tech. Degree from IIT Bombay.
Sr. Research Scientist
An alumnus of IIT Bombay, UCB, and Harvard Business School with over 9 years of experience.
Head of Analytics
An alumnus of McKinsey and Co., Flipkart, and Bharti Airtel with over 11 years of experience.
Mirza Rahim Baig
Lead | Business Analytics
Advanced analytics professional with 8+ years of experience as a consultant in the e-commerce and healthcare domains.
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which are detailed below:
Step 1: Online eligibility test
Complete your application to take a quick 40 minutes online test to start the admission process.
Step 2: Get shortlisted & receive offer letter
Admissions Committee reviews the test score & profile to shortlist learners and send offer letters to.
Step 3: Confirm your seat
Confirm your seat by enrolling into the program by making an initial payment of INR 25,000.
Programme Fee - Indian Residents
Starting at Rs 13,825/month*
Programme Price 4,99,000 (incl. taxes). No cost EMI options available.