Learn from India’s leading Cyber Security faculty and industry leaders.
He has a Ph.D. in Physics and has published more than 60 papers on OSS and has presented 32 technical papers at national and international conferences.
Sujit Kumar Chakrabarti
He has a Ph.D. from the department of Computer Science and Automation, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. A masters from University of Roorkee (now IIT Roorkee) in measurement and instrumentation, and a BE in electrical engineering from Nagpur University.
She did her Master’s in Mathematics from University of Madras, Chennai and her Ph. D. in Theoretical Computer Science from The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai.
Sr. Software Manager
He has a Master's Degree in Computer Science from IIT Roorkee and 15+ years of experience working in software companies like Informatica, CA Technologies, and Computer Sciences Corporation.
A leading industry expert with over 15 years of experience in Data Management, Big Data Analytics and Strategy
Sr. System Analyst
He has 20+ years of rich experience working in the software industry for behemoths like Wipro Technologies, Hewlett Packard, and IBM.
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Cyber Security.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedbacks on improvement
- Available all days 9 AM - 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by Industry experts and peers
- 100% Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative and career building workshops Sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Step 1: Take the Online Eligibility Test
Complete your application to take the 20 minutes online eligibility test to kick-start the admission process. The test is designed to assess your quantitative & logical aptitude ensuring you're ready for the programme.
Step 2: Get Shortlisted & Receive your Offer Letter
Our Admissions Committee will review your test score & profile. Upon qualifying, an Offer Letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Master in Cyber Security from IU, Germany.
Step 3: Block your Seat & Begin the Prep Course
Block your seat with a payment of INR 25,000 to enroll into the programme. Begin with your Prep course and start your Cyber Security journey!
Refer someone you know and receive Flipkart vouchers worth INR 3,000!*
*Referral offer is valid only on the Master's Degree in Cyber Security.