Learn from India’s leading Cyber Security faculty and industry leaders.
Security Engineer, Visa, Gojek
Director, Agasthya International Kalari
CIS Officer, ECGC Ltd.
Security Architect, Akamai Technologies
Enterprise Information Security Architect, Dell
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Cyber Security.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedbacks on improvement
- Available all days 9 AM - 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by Industry experts and peers
- 100% Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Step 1: Take the Online Eligibility Test
Complete your application to take the 20 minutes eligibility test. The test with 16 questions is designed to assess your quantitative & logical aptitude ensuring you’re ready for the programme.
Step 2: Get Shortlisted & Receive your Offer Letter
Our Admissions Committee will review your test score & profile. Upon qualifying, an Offer Letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Master in Cyber Security from IU, Germany.
Step 3: Block your Seat & Begin the Prep Course
Block your seat with a payment of INR 25,000 to enroll into the programme. Begin with your Prep course and start your Cyber Security journey!
Refer someone you know and receive Flipkart vouchers worth INR 3,000!*
*Referral offer is valid only on the Master's Degree in Cyber Security.